Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
ResurrectionRas wrote:Hello, I'm new on here. I will be relentless with my posts and shall not hesitate to share my true beliefs. You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. You'll set the moderators on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes generic spamming isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded. I'm the new member Nolan Fans deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So you'll insult me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not your hero. I'm an opinionated scholar. A controversial polymath. The ResurrectionRas.
I like you already

Lets hope it sticks, yes?
Sigs???

ResurrectionRas wrote:Hello, I'm new on here. I will be relentless with my posts and shall not hesitate to share my true beliefs. You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. You'll set the moderators on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes generic spamming isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded. I'm the new member Nolan Fans deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So you'll insult me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not your hero. I'm an opinionated scholar. A controversial polymath. The ResurrectionRas.
Sounds like a mixture of Talli and Based. Not sure if that's a good sign, but welcome aboard.

Hi to everybody on Nolanfans! I registered today only. I've been on the IMDb boards for quite a long time but this being my first day here,am a bit lost. :) Anyway,cheers.

ireallyamsomething wrote:Hi to everybody on Nolanfans! I registered today only. I've been on the IMDb boards for quite a long time but this being my first day here,am a bit lost. :) Anyway,cheers.
Welcome, welcome.

Hopefully IMDb has prepared you for NF. ;P

Hello people!

New member here, my name is Julián, 24 years old from Almería, Spain. I've been looking into the forums for some time and finally I decided to get in! I started to get into Nolan films because of Batman Begins and I've enjoyed them all a lot but for whatever reason it is, I have an special love for "The Prestige".

I have a passion for movies and music in particular, the kind of passion you can't get out of your head easily and I like everything computer related too. I play guitar in a band which I record myself, edit some videos here and there and I love movie soundtracks. I'll be honest, I'm not much of an active forum guy but I hope to have a great time while I'm posting around here, so yeah, nice to meet you all!

:)

Kaneda wrote:Hello people!

New member here, my name is Julián, 24 years old from Almería, Spain. I've been looking into the forums for some time and finally I decided to get in! I started to get into Nolan films because of Batman Begins and I've enjoyed them all a lot but for whatever reason it is, I have an special love for "The Prestige".

I have a passion for movies and music in particular, the kind of passion you can't get out of your head easily and I like everything computer related too. I play guitar in a band which I record myself, edit some videos here and there and I love movie soundtracks. I'll be honest, I'm not much of an active forum guy but I hope to have a great time while I'm posting around here, so yeah, nice to meet you all!

:)
Hi hi :wave:

Welcome and well done on finally committing to NolanFans. Is that your band in your signature?

the_red_ninja wrote: Hi hi :wave:

Welcome and well done on finally committing to NolanFans. Is that your band in your signature?
Thanks man! Yes, that's my band :) If you look at the photos in the header, I'm the guy with the guitar in the sixth photo, and the city on the back is my hometown.

Kaneda wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote: Hi hi :wave:

Thanks man! Yes, that's my band :) If you look at the photos in the header, I'm the guy with the guitar in the sixth photo, and the city on the back is my hometown.

Welcome aswell
Sigs???

Hey guys :wave:

New to the board.

DiCaprioRises wrote:Hey guys :wave:

New to the board.
Welcome. :goNF:
gib sigs