Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
hi i'm mireille.I'm a big fan of nolan since he made'inception'.I want to be a filmmaker.my favorite directors are steven spielberg,alejandro gonzalez inarritu,theodore angelopoulos and christopher nolan.

mireille1983 wrote:hi i'm mireille.I'm a big fan of nolan since he made'inception'.I want to be a filmmaker.my favorite directors are steven spielberg,alejandro gonzalez inarritu,theodore angelopoulos and christopher nolan.
Nice to meet you Mireille!

Hello one and all I'm from England just introducing myself to the forums and also wanting to know when can I start a topic on TDKR board?

thanks

ventman wrote:Hello one and all I'm from England just introducing myself to the forums and also wanting to know when can I start a topic on TDKR board?

thanks
Hi hi :wave: Welcome!

You can start a new thread when you are not "cone" ranked anymore; thus 15+ posts. However, I recommend that you peruse the already extensive TDKR section to see if there is a relevant thread to post in. i.e. If you have a question/comment about a character rather post in their general threads (e.g. "Tom Hardy as Bane"; "Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate/Talia") than making a whole new thread.

Kind Regards :ninja:

the_red_ninja wrote:You can start a new thread when you are not "cone" ranked anymore; thus 15+ posts. However, I recommend that you peruse the already extensive TDKR section to see if there is a relevant thread to post in. i.e. If you have a question/comment about a character rather post in their general threads (e.g. "Tom Hardy as Bane"; "Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate/Talia") than making a whole new thread.

Kind Regards :ninja:
Thank you i shall bear this in mind

Hi I'm Jacqui. I'm Aussie, born and raised in Sydney but have spent most of the past few years in London. I work in fashion PR but lately the movie industry is grabbing more and more of my interest, and I've been contemplating/fantasising about changing fields. I'm a huge film buff and Memento still remains not only my fave Nolan film, but my fave film of all time. This site seems like a bit of a boy club right now so I'm hoping I can add a fresh perspective on some things :)

jacqui wrote:Hi I'm Jacqui. I'm Aussie, born and raised in Sydney but have spent most of the past few years in London. I work in fashion PR but lately the movie industry is grabbing more and more of my interest, and I've been contemplating/fantasising about changing fields. I'm a huge film buff and Memento still remains not only my fave Nolan film, but my fave film of all time. This site seems like a bit of a boy club right now so I'm hoping I can add a fresh perspective on some things :)
Welcome my fellow Aussie. This website isn't just a Boy's club, there are many Female Members, even one of the Mods is a Female. I hope you'll have a great time on this site.

:twothumbsup:

Aw that's great to hear! Cheers Blair for the friendly welcome :wave:

Best female member in my eyes is (or was) GothamGirl
Why you lurking my page brah?

Hi everybody!
My name is Lucas and I'm a very big fan of Christopher Nolan and his movies since Inception (quite recently in fact). When I saw this movie, I immediatly want to rewatch it again and again and that how I've started to interesse about the filmography of Nolan.
Inception is naturally my favorite movie of Chris Nolan (and of all time) because it makes me the lover of Nolan's films and cinema in general that I am today.
So I could talk about Nolan and my impression of all his movies but I should stop here, I will do that in the appropriates topics.

Otherwise, in real life I'm a french 18 years old student, and beside to be a big fan of cinema, I love playing and watching basketball (NBA more precisly). I made a lot of "mixs" of NBA (that I continue today) that you can watch on my YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/DEVlLProd?feature=mhee
I made just one video that is not a basketball mix : a trailer of The Dark Knight Rises, that I will post on "Fan-Arts" topic.

To finish, I invite you to join another great Chris Nolan fan's forum : http://www.christophernolan.info/forum/index.php

See you!