Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Hello fellow Nolan fans! Long time lurker, finally decided to create an account! :D

Beez wrote:Hello fellow Nolan fans! Long time lurker, finally decided to create an account! :D

Beez wrote:Hello fellow Nolan fans! Long time lurker, finally decided to create an account! :D
Welcome to the dark side, sadly we've got no cookies.
DoubleD ate em' all.

welcome to the jungle

Hi everyone, I've also been a lurker for quite some time now and finally decided to join yesterday this awesome community. Looking forward to talk and share the excitement for Nolan's Interstellar and his future films.

Innovator wrote:Hi everyone, I've also been a lurker for quite some time now and finally decided to join yesterday this awesome community. Looking forward to talk and share the excitement for Nolan's Interstellar and his future films.
Your Avy puts you on my good list already.

welcome

Innovator wrote:Hi everyone, I've also been a lurker for quite some time now and finally decided to join yesterday this awesome community. Looking forward to talk and share the excitement for Nolan's Interstellar and his future films.
Welcome to the mad house.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Your Avy puts you on my good list already.

welcome
Pratham wrote:Welcome to the mad house.
Thanks. :twothumbsup:

Hi, I'm new. :wave: