Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Christie wrote:Hello, fellow Nolan fans!

I've been lurking for many months on this great site and recently decided that I really needed to make an account and join the discussion. It's awesome to see so many people on here that love and appreciate the works of Mr. Nolan as much as I do! I can't wait to meet everyone and discuss all of his incredible projects (and projects to come).

Christie
welcome

Christie wrote:Hello, fellow Nolan fans!

I've been lurking for many months on this great site and recently decided that I really needed to make an account and join the discussion. It's awesome to see so many people on here that love and appreciate the works of Mr. Nolan as much as I do! I can't wait to meet everyone and discuss all of his incredible projects (and projects to come).

Christie
:wave: welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome, #1fan and Mr.Hmmm! :)

Hey everyone, I've been a member of this forum for nearly a month now, I thought it was about time that I officially introduced myself!

I've been a Nolan fan ever since I went to see Memento in Dublin's Screen Cinema back in 2000 :shock: Actually, I still have the ticket stub (I use it as a bookmark now) The exact date on it is December 31 2000.

So this New Years Eve will be the tenth anniversary of me being a Nolan fan :D

Welcome! :D

Houdini's Brother wrote: I've been a Nolan fan ever since I went to see Memento in Dublin's Screen Cinema back in 2000 :shock: Actually, I still have the ticket stub (I use it as a bookmark now) The exact date on it is December 31 2000.
ha ha awesome :clap:

First board I ever joined. And I'm pretty sure it will be the only one I ever join. This place makes me feel less alone. I mean I have friends but they want to kill me cuz I talk about Batman/Nolan so much. Here well for the most part like what I have to say.

hahaha
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:First board I ever joined. And I'm pretty sure it will be the only one I ever join. This place makes me feel less alone. I mean I have friends but they want to kill me cuz I talk about Batman/Nolan so much. Here well for the most part like what I have to say.

hahaha
good 4 ya, you can pretty much talk about - whatever here,. :shh:

Mat
Hello everyone. My name is Mathieu and I come from France. I'm sorry for my English. I am 17 and I'm a huge fan of Nolan for few years now, since my first viewing of Memento. I love each of his films ! :D

Mat wrote:Hello everyone. My name is Mathieu and I come from France. I'm sorry for my English. I am 17 and I'm a huge fan of Nolan for few years now, since my first viewing of Memento. I love each of his films ! :D
Hello Mat! :D