Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Cilogy wrote:consider it your initiation.
:lol:

I'll let you know what I think of it!

Hi everyone ! I'm new here, so I just thought it was good to introduce myself a little bit, cause I'm sure I'll spend a lot of time here !

I'm french (Nobody's perfect !) and i'm 17 years old. Of course I'm a huge fan of Chris Nolan's work, I've seen each film so many times and it is hard to know which one is better... (Even if I have a little crush on The Prestige, because I've been doing magic for a few years, so it was very interesting from this point of view. :) )

So here we are, I hope I will find here a nice community, and a place to share a common passion.

Thanks guys ! ;)

Flutterby wrote: I'm french (Nobody's perfect !)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome!

(ah, BTW, The Prestige is my best too ;) )

Flutterby wrote:Hi everyone ! I'm new here, so I just thought it was good to introduce myself a little bit, cause I'm sure I'll spend a lot of time here !

I'm french (Nobody's perfect !) and i'm 17 years old. Of course I'm a huge fan of Chris Nolan's work, I've seen each film so many times and it is hard to know which one is better... (Even if I have a little crush on The Prestige, because I've been doing magic for a few years, so it was very interesting from this point of view. :) )

So here we are, I hope I will find here a nice community, and a place to share a common passion.

Thanks guys ! ;)
Welcome home chum. :thumbup:

Why is being a French a bad thing? Hell, I'm from Texas I should be the one going around making stupid comments making a fool of myself.

Oh wait ... :think:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote: Why is being a French a bad thing? Hell, I'm from Texas I should be the one going around making stupid comments making a fool of myself.
I know french people have sometimes a... strong reputation ! :D

Hopefully I'm not that type of french people... ;)

Flutterby wrote:
Cilogy wrote: Why is being a French a bad thing? Hell, I'm from Texas I should be the one going around making stupid comments making a fool of myself.
I know french people have sometimes a... strong reputation ! :D

Hopefully I'm not that type of french people... ;)
I've never really liked that stereotype, must have a lot to do with some stupid Americans.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Hi everyone!! :wave:

I'm Eliza, and I'm french too actually :D I've been lurking on this board very often these past times mostly because I'm very interested with what's coming next with TDKR 8-)

I haven't seen all Nolan's movies unfortunately. Only BB, TDK and Inception so far but I loved them all. I think Nolan is kind of a genius, cause he's the only new writer and movie director who knows how to create something new nowadays. There's something very special about his films that makes you think "This is Nolan"! And it's great! I actually wish that more movie writers were like him.

Anyway, this board seems great! I also feel like I'll spend a good time over here :thumbup:

Welcome to the forums Eliza! :wave:

Thanks jcvargas09 :)

Hello, fellow nolan fans!!!

I'm new to this site. My top 10 favorite movies are:

10-The good, The bad, and The ugly
9-No country for old men
8-The prestige
7-Se7en :lol:
6-Batman begins
5-The wizard of oz
4-The dark knight
3-A clockwork orange
2-Memento
1-Inception

Nolan is my favorite director of all time & i am super stocked for TDKR next summer! :twothumbsup: