Page 10 of 16

Re: The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Posted: July 26th, 2010, 2:33 am
by The Special One
Oh yeah, the sweepstake! totally forgot about that!

Re: The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Posted: July 26th, 2010, 3:53 pm
by Jones
Awesome! I won The Mark Bundle! YAY! And this happens as I just returned from first viewing of INCEPTION! This day cannot get any better!!!
Thank you Nolanfans, and Thank you Alex and Teddy, you are lovely! :angel:

Re: The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Posted: July 26th, 2010, 3:56 pm
by Artemis
Jonas Agersø wrote:Awesome! I won The Mark Bundle! YAY! And this happens as I just returned from first viewing of INCEPTION! This day cannot get any better!!!
Thank you Nolanfans, and Thank you Alex and Teddy, you are lovely! :angel:
Congratulations Jonas! :clap:

Re: The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Posted: July 26th, 2010, 3:57 pm
by Jones
akv1984 wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:Awesome! I won The Mark Bundle! YAY! And this happens as I just returned from first viewing of INCEPTION! This day cannot get any better!!!
Thank you Nolanfans, and Thank you Alex and Teddy, you are lovely! :angel:
Congratulations Jonas! :clap:
Thanks akv! :P

Re: The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Posted: July 26th, 2010, 3:58 pm
by chee
Congrats! :D

lucky b*st*rd

Re: The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Posted: July 26th, 2010, 4:00 pm
by Jones
chee wrote:Congrats! :D

lucky b*st*rd
Thanks Chee! :angel:
Edit: Haha didn't see the white letters until I quoted! :lol:

Re: The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Posted: July 26th, 2010, 4:28 pm
by gangefan83
Jonas Agersø wrote:
chee wrote:Congrats! :D

lucky b*st*rd
Thanks Chee! :angel:
Edit: Haha didn't see the white letters until I quoted! :lol:
Congrats! How were you notified?

Re: The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Posted: July 26th, 2010, 4:36 pm
by Bad_Wobot
akv1984 wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:Awesome! I won The Mark Bundle! YAY! And this happens as I just returned from first viewing of INCEPTION! This day cannot get any better!!!
Thank you Nolanfans, and Thank you Alex and Teddy, you are lovely! :angel:
Congratulations Jonas! :clap:

Cool. Congrats Jonas!

So is there just one winner then, or are there multiple?

Re: The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Posted: July 26th, 2010, 4:46 pm
by ANONIMNIQ
Congratulations to the winners! :clap:

Re: The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Posted: July 26th, 2010, 5:28 pm
by Bad_Wobot
So is there just one winner then, or are there multiple?
Read the rules & packages for the first time since it stated. The packages are very cool. Lucky winners~