The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Posts: 2512
Joined: November 2009
Ooh i cannot wait anymore :lol:

Posts: 2278
Joined: February 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
BatMotor wrote:Ooh i cannot wait anymore :lol:
me too

Posts: 171
Joined: December 2009
Heads up;

I will be going away tomorrow and won't be home until Sunday so if I win just remember that I won't be able to reply to the email until Sunday so you don't get any ideas that I've forgotten about it. :)

Haha, I sound overconfident now. :(

Posts: 56
Joined: July 2010
Location: On the Fringe
Lol. Yeah, I guess we're just jinxing ourselves posting here ha.
I am also waiting patiently for the announcement. :|

Posts: 2278
Joined: February 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Bad_Wobot wrote:Lol. Yeah, I guess we're just jinxing ourselves posting here ha.
I am also waiting patiently for the announcement. :|
the thing is
when will it be

Posts: 962
Joined: June 2009
#1fan wrote:
Bad_Wobot wrote:Lol. Yeah, I guess we're just jinxing ourselves posting here ha.
I am also waiting patiently for the announcement. :|
the thing is
when will it be
It is taking quite a while. It's almost one week now since the end of the sweepstakes date. Maybe it's taking some time before the prizes get there. In any case, all we have to do is wait and the winners will soon be announced. :)

User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 2975
Joined: January 2009
I'm very excited about the sweepstakes, I can't wait to see the announcement :D Anyway, I will definitely win something :JGLface:

Posts: 2278
Joined: February 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
DHOPW42 wrote:I'm very excited about the sweepstakes, I can't wait to see the announcement :D Anyway, I will definitely win something :JGLface:
how do you no
p.s. what do you want to win?
i would like something with the spinning top or morph pad

Posts: 926
Joined: July 2010
Location: Cali
congrats to whoever wins....



hopefully its me :clap:

User avatar
Posts: 9157
Joined: August 2009
If I win, I'm going to throw myself a party and this song will be playing in the background.


Post Reply