The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Post Reply
Posts: 2278
Joined: February 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
entered every day so far
fingers cross :P ;)

User avatar
Posts: 1424
Joined: January 2009
Location: Cupertino, CA
#1fan wrote:entered every day so far
fingers cross :P ;)
o.O

Do you mean for the Twitter package? You only need to enter once for the other 9 bundles. lol.

User avatar
Posts: 22441
Joined: May 2010
Location: Castle
niniendowarrior wrote:This is something I'm wondering about the Inception Sweepstakes. Those IMAX tickets have got to be only for Americans, right? I mean I can't see how someone outside the US who joins and wins this prize can use them.
IMAX is in Canada as well
Why you lurking my page brah?

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
There's no IMAXes outside of North America?

Posts: 2278
Joined: February 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
AlexHaas wrote:
#1fan wrote:entered every day so far
fingers cross :P ;)
o.O

Do you mean for the Twitter package? You only need to enter once for the other 9 bundles. lol.
well i mean since i got back from my holiday about a week ago

Posts: 962
Joined: June 2009
chee wrote:There's no IMAXes outside of North America?
I honestly don't know how many countries have IMAX theatres. :lol:

Posts: 2278
Joined: February 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
niniendowarrior wrote:
chee wrote:There's no IMAXes outside of North America?
I honestly don't know how many countries have IMAX theatres. :lol:
i think he means how could teddy and alex get tickets in IMAX for a country like Denmark or Australia

Posts: 962
Joined: June 2009
#1fan wrote:
niniendowarrior wrote: I honestly don't know how many countries have IMAX theatres. :lol:
i think he means how could teddy and alex get tickets in IMAX for a country like Denmark or Australia
Exactly, yeah. My opinion is that Warner distributed these great goodies for each site because I saw B-O-F basically copy Teddy and Alex's sweepstakes (and even used the same name for the contest) and the prizes were similar. So, I was simply wondering how the IMAX tickets were supposed to work.

Posts: 444
Joined: June 2010
So the IMAX tickets can be used ANYWHERE across North American (I live in Canada) :?:

User avatar
Posts: 3981
Joined: January 2009
Location: Cupertino, CA
discoveringuy wrote:So the IMAX tickets can be used ANYWHERE across North American (I live in Canada) :?:
That's likely the case. We'll find out soon.

Post Reply