The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
entered every day so far
fingers cross :P ;)

#1fan wrote:entered every day so far
o.O

Do you mean for the Twitter package? You only need to enter once for the other 9 bundles. lol.

niniendowarrior wrote:This is something I'm wondering about the Inception Sweepstakes. Those IMAX tickets have got to be only for Americans, right? I mean I can't see how someone outside the US who joins and wins this prize can use them.
IMAX is in Canada as well
Why you lurking my page brah?

There's no IMAXes outside of North America?

AlexHaas wrote:
#1fan wrote:entered every day so far
o.O

Do you mean for the Twitter package? You only need to enter once for the other 9 bundles. lol.
well i mean since i got back from my holiday about a week ago

chee wrote:There's no IMAXes outside of North America?
I honestly don't know how many countries have IMAX theatres. :lol:

niniendowarrior wrote:
chee wrote:There's no IMAXes outside of North America?
I honestly don't know how many countries have IMAX theatres. :lol:
i think he means how could teddy and alex get tickets in IMAX for a country like Denmark or Australia

#1fan wrote:
niniendowarrior wrote: I honestly don't know how many countries have IMAX theatres. :lol:
i think he means how could teddy and alex get tickets in IMAX for a country like Denmark or Australia
Exactly, yeah. My opinion is that Warner distributed these great goodies for each site because I saw B-O-F basically copy Teddy and Alex's sweepstakes (and even used the same name for the contest) and the prizes were similar. So, I was simply wondering how the IMAX tickets were supposed to work.

So the IMAX tickets can be used ANYWHERE across North American (I live in Canada) :?:

discoveringuy wrote:So the IMAX tickets can be used ANYWHERE across North American (I live in Canada) :?:
That's likely the case. We'll find out soon.