The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
niniendowarrior wrote:
AlexHaas wrote:
G13N wrote:but alex i didnt know :'( i thought you cld enter multiple times :'( can you remove my multiple enters?
I'm not sure why you thought you could do that. Email us with your name. [email protected]
I suppose it's because you used to term Sweepstakes and I think it might imply that if you had more entries, you have more chances of winning.
quite contrarian wrote:Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well.
I'm not aware of any definition of the word that would imply that.

I revised some text on the sweepstakes page to hopefully clear things up. :)

Yeah sorry about repeat entries, I usually miss out on stuff like this because I don't have the patience to enter like a million times.

theweatherman wrote:Yeah sorry about repeat entries, I usually miss out on stuff like this because I don't have the patience to enter like a million times.
It's fine. Everyone that entered will have an equal chance to win. No one will have an advantage because they entered multiple times.

AlexHaas wrote:
theweatherman wrote:Yeah sorry about repeat entries, I usually miss out on stuff like this because I don't have the patience to enter like a million times.
It's fine. Everyone that entered will have an equal chance to win. No one will have an advantage because they entered multiple times.
:thumbup:

Oh man what am I going to do with those sweet prizes when I win. LOL :) ;) :thumbup:
Why you lurking my page brah?

My first forum post here. :mrgreen:

Joined the sweeps today. Bought my IMAX ticket today. This is so the best freakin' movie of the year! :clap:

Bad_Wobot wrote:My first forum post here. :mrgreen:

Joined the sweeps today. Bought my IMAX ticket today. This is so the best freakin' movie of the year! :clap:
do you like jj abram bad wobot lol :lol:

You would be correct sir. :clap: :thumbup:

Have entered and really hope to win something. If I don't, no worries. I'm sure there are MANY more deserving people on this site to win.

This is something I'm wondering about the Inception Sweepstakes. Those IMAX tickets have got to be only for Americans, right? I mean I can't see how someone outside the US who joins and wins this prize can use them.