The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
User avatar
Posts: 3195
Joined: April 2010
Location: We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
who won, I wanna see a list of the guys.

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
OVERMAN wrote:who won, I wanna see a list of the guys to track them down and steal their prizes.
Whoa, whoa, whoa there OVERMAN. :batface:

User avatar
Posts: 529
Joined: May 2010
Location: Boston ,MA
chee wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:who won, I wanna see a list of the guys to track them down and steal their prizes.
Whoa, whoa, whoa there OVERMAN. :batface:
Good thing I didnt win................

Posts: 262
Joined: July 2010
Congrats guys!

User avatar
Posts: 3195
Joined: April 2010
Location: We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
I still wanna see that list you know, ha ha

Posts: 36
Joined: May 2010
DSC_0461.JPG
Here's a pic of the prize package I won from another Inception contest. You can't see them in the picture but I got the totems too, they're behind the hat.

User avatar
Posts: 4041
Joined: April 2010
Dark enV wrote:
DSC_0461.JPG
Here's a pic of the prize package I won from another Inception contest. You can't see them in the picture but I got the totems too, they're behind the hat.
Woow, a huge pack!, Congratz on that fellow nolanfan :)

Posts: 2278
Joined: February 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Dark enV wrote:
DSC_0461.JPG
Here's a pic of the prize package I won from another Inception contest. You can't see them in the picture but I got the totems too, they're behind the hat.
:shock: :o :cry: :clap: :thumbup:

Posts: 262
Joined: July 2010
I can't believe people didn't reply when they won. Thats sad.

User avatar
Posts: 1424
Joined: January 2009
Location: Cupertino, CA
Delta0Medusa wrote:I can't believe people didn't reply when they won. Thats sad.
Sure is. But now you have a much better chance of winning. Heh. :)

Post Reply