The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
AlexHaas wrote:
Angier wrote:Can you enter the contest even though you don't live in the US?
Yes. :)
:thumbup: :thumbup:

This is so extremely cool :clap: when i saw it my eyes where like this :shock:
wow cool,i have the text on my twitter.

Jonas Agersø wrote:
AlexHaas wrote:
:thumbup: :thumbup:
Way to look out for the internationals. They do make up about half of the site or more.

Also I was trying to figure out which package I wanted the most, but they are all so awesome I don't really care.

This is awesome guys, those shirts look badass :) I told myself i'd never create a twitter account, but i did just for this ;)

AlexHaas wrote:
Awesome.

So I just looked for other sweepstakes like this one, and compared to this one they are all boring and unimaginative. I think the creative way that Nolanfans has marketed this contest should attract more attention from WB. Way to go guys not only are you promoting the movie through materials you have also found a way to promote the movie and your website through Twitter. You guys deserve something special from WB for the work you are doing.

theweatherman wrote:So I just looked for other sweepstakes like this one, and compared to this one they are all boring and unimaginative. I think the creative way that Nolanfans has marketed this contest should attract more attention from WB. Way to go guys not only are you promoting the movie through materials you have also found a way to promote the movie and your website through Twitter. You guys deserve something special from WB for the work you are doing.
ya really smart move.

I entered! This is so sweet! Never entered a sweepstakes before.

jr724 wrote:This is awesome guys, those shirts look badass :) I told myself i'd never create a twitter account, but i did just for this ;)
Me to!! Never would I have made one if it wasnt for this!

Whoa, so this is what you and WB have been working up! Brilliant! :thumbup: