The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
akv1984 wrote:If I win, I'm going to throw myself a party and this song will be playing in the background.

This song is so awesome, you don't even have to win anything to dance to it.

But when will the Email be send?

I hope we will know Monday.

Absolutely gutted I joined only this weekand and missed out on entering :cry:

Good luck peeps :thumbup:
Last edited by Teddy Daniels on July 25th, 2010, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry about the delays on the sweepstakes. I know you all are anxious to find out who won. We aren't going to pick the winners until we receive the prizes. We're still waiting for them to arrive.

AlexHaas wrote:Sorry about the delays on the sweepstakes. I know you all are anxious to find out who won. We aren't going to pick the winners until we receive the prizes. We're still waiting for them to arrive.
Any prizes for new joiners that sadly missed out entering :lol: :thumbup:

AlexHaas wrote:Sorry about the delays on the sweepstakes. I know you all are anxious to find out who won. We aren't going to pick the winners until we receive the prizes. We're still waiting for them to arrive.
ARGH. Can't wait. :D

IF I win, I'll split my winnings with you, new guy.

Hopefully this contest is not a dream... :lol: Sorry could not resist....

That's definitely the right thing to do. :thumbup: Hopefully, Warner goes about sending those prizes.