The Next Trailer for Interstellar with Hercules on July 25?

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
ImageA new trailer for Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar has recently been classified, and is said to be attached to the upcoming Paramount Pictures epic Hercules on July 25th. The length is similar to the previous trailer at 2 minutes 25 seconds. A third trailer already? Some speculate the new trailer may not be all too different from the previous. And some suspect the trailer needs to be more revealing to entice audiences, as the previous two trailers were very teaser-y. What do you think? Share you thoughts in the comments!

If they show any part of what happens after going interstellar they might as well show the entire movie lol but I REALLY hope they don't to leave the whole mystery aspect. Maybe just a shot at the end of
ice planet
similar to Batman at the end of the teaser for Batman Begins

Oh shit....

The ole "WIng Commander" ruse. Smart.

Can't believe how little fuss there's been leading up to this movie! No viral marketing or anything,unless I've missed it. Is Nolan intentionally playing it all down so when it hits no one is gonna be prepared for the awesomeness? And thanks to you guys for living up to your word and not spoiling anything.I have a feeling we'll be talking about this one for some time to come!