NF4 Phase 1: Redesign and New Forums

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
So... Titles, date joined, stars and, more importantly - sigs - are going to be back soon? Thanks! :gonf:

After my 30th attempt, finally manage to have post an avy. :facepalm:

Thanks to d4m4ian for the "online image editor link. :thumbup:

Mahiya_Borden wrote:After my 30th attempt, finally manage to have post an avy. :facepalm:

It's m4st4 again. ;) And no problem, it's the best and fastest online program for editing I know.

m4st4 wrote:
Mahiya_Borden wrote:After my 30th attempt, finally manage to have post an avy. :facepalm:

It's m4st4 again. ;) And no problem, it's the best and fastest online program for editing I know.
Oh you changed again. I kinda liked d4mi4an. :D .

I put the link in my favourites.

Sorry if this has been asked before. Is there anyway to go to a specific page under a topic? Earlier when we clicked "Page x of X" part we could type in the page number and just hit enter.

Rudinet wrote:Sorry if this has been asked before. Is there anyway to go to a specific page under a topic? Earlier when we clicked "Page x of X" part we could type in the page number and just hit enter.
At the moment I don't think there is a way. That being said, that would be one of the two or three things I'd like to see brought back.

DoubleD wrote:
Rudinet wrote:Sorry if this has been asked before. Is there anyway to go to a specific page under a topic? Earlier when we clicked "Page x of X" part we could type in the page number and just hit enter.
At the moment I don't think there is a way. That being said, that would be one of the two or three things I'd like to see brought back.
Oh okay, thanks. I hope it is brought back too.

RIP search button. We hardly knew ye.

Can't believe it's been almost two weeks and alot of people still don't have avy's.

What's the problem people?

DoubleD wrote:
What's the problem people?
The forum no longer re-sizes images itself, presumably