Nolan Fans 4: OMG Finally

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
BroskiSabor wrote:Holy shit, you guys are impatient. They said it would come out today and Teddy posted a few pages ago confirming it. Everyone just go to bed and when you wake up the site will be updated.
If everything is still on schedule it'll be up in the next 6.5 hours. I've lost count as to how many times I've refreshed NF today. I can't wait! :D
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

^
and he has 431 posts

I'm hard at work now. Just a few more tests and it'll be good to go! I have to make sure the forum and news database migrations are sound.

AlexHaas wrote:I'm hard at work now. Just a few more tests and it'll be good to go! I have to make sure the forum and news database migrations are sound.
fagit do it bettre
;) You mineral Alex
Sigs???

AlexHaas wrote:I'm hard at work now. Just a few more tests and it'll be good to go! I have to make sure the forum and news database migrations are sound.

And did you answer the PM I sent you?

Getting some sleep, it should be a splendid morning.

Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Damn, there's a lot of people online in anticipation of this. I hope the chat gets used more often when it drops later on.

BroskiSabor wrote:Damn, there's a lot of people online in anticipation of this. I hope the chat gets used more often when it drops later on.
Yes I'm sure it will if it's integrated into the system ESPECIALLY on mobile
Sigs???

AlexHaas wrote: Late June / Early July: A Nolan Fans mobile web app will be released along with responsive updates to the NF4 design.
Alex.
Does this mean iphone - android apps or something different.