I will score your film... for free!

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Well, that suits me. I work on my long-documentary movie now called "re" .. all information here http://wp.me/P1KILI-7R ..
I composed what about 6 scores. *I just collected them together from various small timpani/chants ..
what I need now something I couldn't do .. which is a score has some SPEED and VIOLIN HEIST with some techno beats .. I want it long and has some ups and downs pitching ..
the describing for what it will be used ... >> Just think of these hints .. PERCEPTION .. GRAVITY-DECEPTION.. OPTICAL ILLUSION ..

MY EMAIL IS IN MY PROFILE (G-MAIL) .. so If you are interested. Send me your reply or even the score if you did it. and maybe I will ask for more .. greats, fella.

Neizar wrote:Well, that suits me. I work on my long-documentary movie now called "re" .. all information here http://wp.me/P1KILI-7R ..
I composed what about 6 scores. *I just collected them together from various small timpani/chants ..
what I need now something I couldn't do .. which is a score has some SPEED and VIOLIN HEIST with some techno beats .. I want it long and has some ups and downs pitching ..
the describing for what it will be used ... >> Just think of these hints .. PERCEPTION .. GRAVITY-DECEPTION.. OPTICAL ILLUSION ..

MY EMAIL IS IN MY PROFILE (G-MAIL) .. so If you are interested. Send me your reply or even the score if you did it. and maybe I will ask for more .. greats, fella.
Sent you a PM! :twothumbsup:

Great. I sent you back.

Hey i'm looking for composer. P.M me for more details.. Love to work with ya. Currently shooting a feature.

Would you be willing to score a sci fi thriller that I've completed filming and published without music? I only have two songs in it that I'd like you to use as filler and try to replicate the mood (the last 10 seconds and the end credits). The rest of the movie has no music since that was a stylistic choice, but now I wanna make two versions. One with a score, and the other without. Would you prefer a certain method of contacting you to discuss the score?