Horror Motel

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Fantastic, my brother and I loved it :lol:

I lawled at the end.

Just got back from a screening of a few shortfilms, including Horror Motel. The people liked it! Was a great night, met some new people and stuff!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:Just got back from a screening of a few shortfilms, including Horror Motel. The people liked it! Was a great night, met some new people and stuff!
:twothumbsup:

Erik wrote:Just got back from a screening of a few shortfilms, including Horror Motel. The people liked it! Was a great night, met some new people and stuff!
Where was the screening?

It was at the school of fellow member PaulKanter, who edited the movie.
We saw some more video projects, it was kinda small, but with some very fun people! :)

I actually wasn't going to do such things with Horror Motel (it was made mostly for practice), but I have to say, it was fun! :P
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Don't mean to bump an old thread, but I wanted to comment and say I thoroughly enjoyed it and laughed to the point of tears at the ending. Being a big horror fan, I've had those questions going through my mind every movie I see. Thanks, Erik. You just answered them all. :clap: :lol:

Man the ending made me lol so hard :lol:

Really, really good.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

Too bad I read the script prior to this, so I knew what was coming, but still, really good film! Nice work. :)

Did you know that there is hidden time?It is hidden between today and tomorrow.
For those who don't notice it, it's gone before it actually happens.

For those who do, it marks the second birthday of Horror Motel!
After two years, the viewcount on YouTube is set on 2.760! (Re)watch it now and let's try to make it hit 3000!

[/youtube]
(if the subtitles don't work, watch it on YouTube)