"Apologize"

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

i thought it was sad and hurlarious all at the same time.
Was it hard to sync the guys mouth with the lyrics?
watched some of your others.
they're all great.

Thanks. Yeah, cause of the suicide thing I'm gonna have to actually re edit a school version without it.

Lip syncing wasn't very difficult, it just took a lot of time.

Looks pretty good. Somehow I did not get sad though. Guess I have seen to many suicides in movies and stuff :P. The game-instruments were funny and it was well shot. Good work! :thumbup:
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:Looks pretty good. Somehow I did not get sad though. Guess I have seen to many suicides in movies and stuff :P. The game-instruments were funny and it was well shot. Good work! :thumbup:
Thanks, the intent wasn't really to make anyone sad. We never had a script for this, so we kinda made it up as we went along. My digital film teacher is actually having me re edit it without the sucide so he can show it to people before school concerts and stuff. That cut won't make it to YouTube and Vimeo though, its just for school.

CrazyEight wrote:Thanks. Yeah, cause of the suicide thing I'm gonna have to actually re edit a school version without it.

Lip syncing wasn't very difficult, it just took a lot of time.
you could just make him go to the corner and sit their crying

Soooo...

A while back I had to take the original offline due to an actors parental request, so I decided to upload the "clean" version online since Jordan and the guitar hero band may "preform" another song in the not to distant future. Check it out if you have a few minutes, thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dLlPGU5X7w

I vaguely remember you're earlier version, and agree I probably liked it better.
I get worried when I want to do a serious video like that that the parents of the actors would be angry. I was actually planning to do a music video at school about teen suicide (different theme than yours, of course ;) . I was going to ask the parents 'permission beforehand for sure, but IDK.

Hard even though you try to explain it's all fiction and just trying to show the reality of some teens' struggles. :(