Audio Commentary of a nolan film

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Nolan Film

Following
No votes
Memento
50%
Insomnia
No votes
Batman Begins
No votes
The Prestige
17%
The Dark Knight
33%

Total votes: 6

I'm thinking about doing am audio commentary of a nolan movie. it would be like riff trax, in where i would host an mp3, but not the video. the difference would that it would be serious rather than humorous.

reply if you are interested and tell me what your IM application is.

I use Skype and Ichat (AIM)

we can settle on a recording date later. right now i just want to know who would be interested.

Very intriguing. I'd vote for Memento considering your signature :P . But if we're going for his films that don't already have commentaries that would be interesting as well.

Why would you do that? Do you have any interesting information about the film? Were you involved in the creations of the movies? I could see it being good if it was comedy and you and a group of other commentators were really funny, but 2 hours of a fan talking about how awesome Nolan is with out jokes or humor sounds boring. Count me out, seems pointless.

CrazyEight wrote:Why would you do that? Do you have any interesting information about the film? Were you involved in the creations of the movies? I could see it being good if it was comedy and you and a group of other commentators were really funny, but 2 hours of a fan talking about how awesome Nolan is with out jokes or humor sounds boring. Count me out, seems pointless.
when i say no humor i mean it wouldn't revolve around humor. there could be humorous moments, they just won't be scripted. it would be like the nolan fans podcast, but focused on a particular film.

It would be more of an analysis. He doesn't necessarily have to have been a part of the film. Roger Ebert did a commentary for Citizen Kane which was highly informative and thought-provoking.

As long as your thought provoking, I might listen to it. There are some fan commentaries that are good, and some that are not.