Stranger

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Hello everybody,i make already 5years short film clips/films,the film you will see here below if you click on the link.
Is a short clip about a stranger that is like the title says really strange.
You have to see for yourself :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-lmXqlU0E

I'm not sure what it's supposed to be about, but it still looked good.

You lost me. First of all, I have no idea what your opening post says. You've been making short films and clips for 5 years?

Also, I have no clue what is going on in your movie. Movies that people don't usually understand (2001 for example) always have symbolism. Everything that doesn't make sense, is symbolic for something that does make sense. I don't see any of that in this clip. But it is very strange.

CrazyEight wrote: Movies that people don't usually understand (2001 for example) always have symbolism. Everything that doesn't make sense, is symbolic for something that does make sense. I don't see any of that in this clip. But it is very strange.
Not always true in regards to Avant Garde cinema. When it comes to the experimental genre, technique is at the forefront before everything else.

Alright, don't get me started on the plot...'cause there wasn't any. Most of the time I choose plot over camera/directing work, but in this one I could only focus on the camera work.

Good job! You used some nice angles, big close-ups and good movement. Continue like this, but now with some kind of plot! ;)

:thumbup:
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.