Photos from my New Film (coming soon)

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Technically its not a short film. Its one scene from a bigger story (I have yet to write the bigger story but I'm hoping this scene will be the genesis for one.)

This is for a class called Direct and Shoot: Dialogue on Location. We write and direct our own single scene rather than a full short film, 5 minutes or less, and mostly dialogue. The scene I wrote is titled "The Good Sister." I might change that title, not sure yet. I'll post it as soon as I'm done but here are some pics to sample.

Thanks, can I take credit for the more handsome one of the two?

Brendan M. wrote:Thanks, can I take credit for the more handsome one of the two?
you look more like him anyway : P but I think you got the other one's lips or something. He's also the better actor too.

Yeah, but if I'm starting to look like Private Pyle from Full Metal Jacket then maybe its time for me to try harder to lose some weight. lol.

haha it's not weight related
i mean i know people with plumb cheeks that got no weight on em and from the videos i can't say it's the weight and besides I already said you got things from both

Out of curiosity what kind of camera did you use to shoot for this? The photograph quality is pretty great. Interested to see what progress you make with the full story when it comes to you. Good luck!

Looks amazing... can't wait to see it!

Looks good, looking forward to it.