"Beat It" Music Video

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

The thread blow this one was made when pre production first started on this video, here is the finished product. Watch in HD if you can. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTJ4Ejih3Ww

I think so far this is the best video i've made. Much better then Xbox Lover and Chasing Cars. This movie was difficult to shoot because it was filmed over 8 days (45 minutes to film each day) and almost everyone you see in the video is not in my film class, we had to pull them out of gym glass. Because of that their cloths change from scene to scene. :oops: The biggest mistake in the video is when you can see my reflection :( , but I won't tell you where it is, you can figure that out. I'd like your feed back, and what did you think of the Crazy Eight Studios end title?

It great but the end tittle maybe should've waited until the song was completely over. It's wierd Michael Jackson singing "Beat It" and then the mechanic noise of the end title. It was good though.

PS: I found your reflection.

dagn96 wrote:It great but the end tittle maybe should've waited until the song was completely over. It's wierd Michael Jackson singing "Beat It" and then the mechanic noise of the end title. It was good though.

PS: I found your reflection.
Thanks. Yeah, I was planning on have the music fade off, but I finished filming the day before it was due so had to do a rush edit and that was unfortunatly one of the things I forgot to do. :cry:

I've started writing what is going to end up being my "Mid Term film", which isn't due to January 28th, so hopefull with the massive amount of time I have that one will be pretty perfect.

What? No gang fight? What a tease! :x

Good video.

Eternalist wrote:What? No gang fight? What a tease! :x

Good video.
Ha! Didn't have the time or enough music.

Hellvean Videos wrote:
Eternalist wrote:What? No gang fight? What a tease! :x

Good video.
Ha! Didn't have the time or enough music.
stop restricting yourself.