Art and Larry

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

prince0gotham wrote:At times it was fun, at times too forced. The references were interesting along with the Alex Jones, Hangover, Fear and Loathing, Man in Black, The Other Guys (and so on) influences, which were not so subtle and at times uncalled for or didn't make sense (Would you like some coffee?), but it's nice I guess.

Sparing you the technical complaints.

If those two actors had a better material they would pull off a fine show I think. They got some kind of spark I guess.
Thank you for watching it! I've actually never seen Fear and Loathing, nor do I have any idea who or what an "Alex Jones" is, but I appreciate you watching it. We always enjoy feedback.

sanford wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:At times it was fun, at times too forced. The references were interesting along with the Alex Jones, Hangover, Fear and Loathing, Man in Black, The Other Guys (and so on) influences, which were not so subtle and at times uncalled for or didn't make sense (Would you like some coffee?), but it's nice I guess.

Sparing you the technical complaints.

If those two actors had a better material they would pull off a fine show I think. They got some kind of spark I guess.
Thank you for watching it! I've actually never seen Fear and Loathing, nor do I have any idea who or what an "Alex Jones" is, but I appreciate you watching it. We always enjoy feedback.
Get back to me when you see Fear and Loathing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObZyMvPUDBc This is Alex Jones and it kind of sounded like that guy in the video when he shouted. So I assumed he was impersonating him when he said WE ARE NOT PLAYING GAMES, since Alex Jones tends to get emotional in his speeches and say things like this while shouting.