"Fallen" - a short film in the vein of "The Dark Knight"

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Read several comments up. I clearly stated that this is my opinion on the trailer not the movie. I'll even quote myself: "A lot of those issues may be native to the trailer and not represent the actual product. I won't judge it until I see the actual film."
I apologize, I didn't see that :oops:

I apologize, I didn't see that :oops:
It happens, no problem.

I appreciate everyone's comments.

The film is in the middle of post-production, and we're still fine-tuning a lot of aspects including color, special effects, sound design and score. All of the scenes you've seen have not undergone final color correction and many of them will be amplified or digitally enhanced with special effects, so what you're seeing is not a final representation of the finished film.

I look forward to showing everyone the final product come July 15th, but until then, I'm going to embed the film's official trailer which might give a better idea on the flow and feel of the film.

I liked that trailer a lot better. Nice.

Nice trailer.But the acting is a little too bad i thought.And by the way is that the street where Batman and The Joker where fighting?.

Yes. We shot on LaSalle Street, by the Board of Trade, right where they flipped the Joker semi-truck in The Dark Knight.

Man, that's legit! Not sure where you'll end up posting the final film, but I subscribed to your YouTube channel.

The film will premiere on Dailymotion on July 15th, however we're still working out the details of the release.

Also, if people would like to see my first short film, entitled Wake, which has some Nolan influences as well, you can check it out after the jump.

Check out my newly revamped Dailymotion page. An official announcement regarding the final release date for FALLEN on Dailymotion is right around the corner...