Director wanted

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

I posted this here, because more people look in here then in the collaboration subforum.

Hey guys,

We are still looking for a director for our collaboration movie 'Tre Misfatti'. It is a short film about three witnesses telling their vision on the story of a murder on a street.
It's a short project for one director, your segment will only be about 3 minutes long. You will shoot a interrogation scene and a flashback of the crime. If you ever made a short film and not doing anything right now, please step up! It is a cool project and will be a great experience!

Greetings,
Erik. Writer/Producer.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I would do it, but I'm only a kid :batface:

Vasticity wrote:I would do it, but I'm only a kid :batface:
How old are you?

I'd love to, but I don't want to, because it'll probably be awful.

CrazyEight wrote:
How old are you?

Smile wrote:I'd love to, but I don't want to, because it'll probably be awful.
Thanks! :thumbup:
Age does not matter, as long as you can produce the screenplay (which does contain (young-)adult actors). You can read the screenplay here. Your segment will be the third. Just read it and see if you can produce it. If so, you can have the job.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I will think about this.

Dude I'm 16 also (at least for a few more weeks) and I'm doing a director spot. Age shouldn't be too much of an issue too much if you think you have the resources.

Erik wrote:
Smile wrote:I'd love to, but I don't want to, because it'll probably be awful.
Thanks! :thumbup:
Age does not matter, as long as you can produce the screenplay (which does contain (young-)adult actors). You can read the screenplay here. Your segment will be the third. Just read it and see if you can produce it. If so, you can have the job.
By produce, you mean get the money necessary to make that scene, right?

Just read the script, it's good. I will consider directing, if my parents will let me