Speaking of short movie !

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

great trailer

[TOPIC MOVED]

Thanks, #1fan. :)

AAA
Only saw that idea a 1000 times before...

AAA wrote:Only saw that idea a 1000 times before...
You see if I were to say that I'd get the shit kicked out of me and have every single thing I've ever done belittled...

By the way people, don't get any ideas; I'm not agreeing with AAA's sentiment as I have not watched the OP's video. :?

Crazy Eight wrote:
AAA wrote:Only saw that idea a 1000 times before...
You see if I were to say that I'd get the shit kicked out of me and have every single thing I've ever done belittled...

By the way people, don't get any ideas; I'm not agreeing with AAA's sentiment as I have not watched the OP's video. :?
I haven't seen your things. Where are they? I mean I heard some users talking about them but I haven't seen them, don't know where the topic is. I'm interested.

yeah... its well shot... editing is sharp to its build up... perhaps... the only few quarrels i have with it, is that it doesn't feel gritty enough... like for example the lighting could have been reduced to produce more contrast, like you done with some shots for example the extreme close up of the eye... or it could have been over exposed so create this haze. Its nice and well put together but i feel with a few things it could be improved... ooooh and i don't really agree with the font... but thats me being a bit anal i guess.