New short written

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Hey guys,

I wrote a new short film. I would like to produce this one myself in a while (still got two projects from other people that I work on running). This is only a first draft, that'll change before I start producing it, but I thought sharing it anyway. Could use the feedback.

Plot: John, does not allow himself to dream anymore, because they always seem to break.

4 pages (excluding title page):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JQ4820IO

:)
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Just read it, is this something you would like to produce?

Some things fixed here and there, but yeah.
Why?
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:Some things fixed here and there, but yeah.
Why?
Just wondering whether you would like to make it into something, or if you just wrote it, for the sake of writing :)

Jonas Agersø wrote:
Erik wrote:Some things fixed here and there, but yeah.
Why?
Just wondering whether you would like to make it into something, or if you just wrote it, for the sake of writing :)
I write a lot, just for the sake of it. But I need to direct something on my own, just for the experience. This might be an easy start (even though locations are not that easy).

I liked it. Simple. Enterteining. Short.
Go ahead, make the short.

P.S. What softwere do you use?

Smile wrote:P.S. What softwere do you use?
Up to now, I haven't directed a single thing. I am a writer. This short would be my directorial debut. So all the software I used up to now, would be Microsoft Office 2007.

I just read it. Interesting :thumbup: