Curb Side

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Meh. I don't want to be too blunt, so I think I'll just leave it at that.

Did I like it?

Interesting. Family and friends seem to like it more than most of my stuff. Any specific insight?

Crazy Eight wrote:Interesting. Family and friends seem to like it more than most of my stuff. Any specific insight?
You could make the middle bit tighter, maybe. Not that I'm one to give good advice lol

Good shit! I think you executed the idea really well, and cast the right dude for that dialogue.

celibate wrote:Good shit! I think you executed the idea really well, and cast the right dude for that dialogue.
Thanks man. Any tips for the actor (Jordan)? He's toying with the idea of beginning to take it seriously, and being able to direct him better/give him advice could be beneficial towards the both of us.

Great job man. Like talli said good actor. Enjoyed the dialogue as well. Morbid twists seem to be a theme in your work lol.

Fantastic piece of music in that film.

Crazy Eight wrote:
celibate wrote:Good shit! I think you executed the idea really well, and cast the right dude for that dialogue.
Thanks man. Any tips for the actor (Jordan)? He's toying with the idea of beginning to take it seriously, and being able to direct him better/give him advice could be beneficial towards the both of us.
We can talk about that privately, dont want to upset anybody with my opinions.