Braked's stuff/things

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:oh shit

first day of production on me and my friends final video before we all leave for college

22 page script shot over 6 days

which is like way beyond anything we've ever done

its basically a treasure hunt story. the treasure is magical ice breaker mints.

so lets see if i fuck up yolo

oh and i also make my first appearance in one of our videos. try to contain your excitement.
what happened to this?

Michaelf2225 wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:oh shit

first day of production on me and my friends final video before we all leave for college

22 page script shot over 6 days

which is like way beyond anything we've ever done

its basically a treasure hunt story. the treasure is magical ice breaker mints.

so lets see if i fuck up yolo

oh and i also make my first appearance in one of our videos. try to contain your excitement.
what happened to this?
posted this in my one movie a day thread a while back:

ugh dicks i meant to post an update but i forgot oops. basically we shot for two days and got some pretty good footage. but i could tell my friends werent really into it, cuz normally when we make a movie, we shoot for like one day, maybe an hour or two, i edit it and its up by the end of the night, so for them a 22 page script was was kind of undertaking they werent invested in. not gonna make excuses, i probably should have thought ahead, and honestly i scheduled our shooting days way too late. overall i coulda done a better job and maybe salvaged it, but we started losing days, and we had like 13 days left before all of us left for college so i said fuck it, im gonna be doing this in college anyway with people who are gonna be into it. lets go to the beach and have fun. ah well. i would have really liked to finish it, and i despise quitting but i think i made the right call.

also funny coincidence you posted in this here thread cuz it winter break and we decided to make a video and it went well uh

well lets just say i quickly remembered the value of a film school set lol

still, it was fun. hopefully ill finish it lol.

man, sucks they weren't into it

i had a girl bale on the project we were supposed to shoot at 2am the day of and i was real pissed

hopefully you can finish what you are shooting now