Who here is actually in film school?

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

I just finished at the New Zealand Film Academy, gonna go for a advance diploma on the International Film School of Sydney

OVERMAN wrote:I just finished at the New Zealand Film Academy, gonna go for a advance diploma on the International Film School of Sydney
i will probably go to the school of Sydney but Melbourne would be more convenient for me.

Currently attending Columbia College Chicago with a Film and Video major, concentration on Directing. Currently entering my 3rd year of Columbia and my 6th year of college.

K-Murphey wrote:Currently attending Columbia College Chicago with a Film and Video major, concentration on Directing. Currently entering my 3rd year of Columbia and my 6th year of college.
I almost went to Columbia, actually. My sister is there now

Kyle Higgins wrote:
K-Murphey wrote:Currently attending Columbia College Chicago with a Film and Video major, concentration on Directing. Currently entering my 3rd year of Columbia and my 6th year of college.
I almost went to Columbia, actually. My sister is there now
It's actually a pretty good school, I'd say. They just built their new Media Production Center here with a sound stage and even a motion capture studio. However, I have had no opportunity to utilize either yet.

OVERMAN wrote:I just finished at the New Zealand Film Academy, gonna go for a advance diploma on the International Film School of Sydney
thats so cool! :thumbup: :clap:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Erik wrote:I'm not in film school. In fact, I'm not even doing something that comes close to film school. I study Mechanical Engineering.
I'm in Erik's boat.

Computer Engineering. 8-)

I'm 17 years old, but I would like to get into one.
I don't think that's gonna happen because I live in Chile and there are no good film schools here. In fact, chilean movies suck.
Maybe I can go to the US, I don't know.

Smile wrote:I'm 17 years old, but I would like to get into one.
I don't think that's gonna happen because I live in Chile and there are no good film schools here. In fact, chilean movies suck.
Maybe I can go to the US, I don't know.
Of course you can! Although because I live in the US now already I automatically want to go to one in a foriegn country.

I followed school for making Documentary films,but that's not the thing i want to do in the future.
i just want to make really mysterious movies