What are you working on?

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Erik wrote:
Erik wrote:We're crawling back already.
Seems like the production is only delayed one month. However, nothing's for sure yet.
Almost finished pre-production on Just Breathe.
Shooting is confirmed for December 8th and 9th. Less then a month after the original shooting dates (that were supposed to be November 10th and 11th).
After an intense 48 hour, we managed to wrap Just Breathe yesterday!
Will take a 2 week break before starting post-production. Need to focus on my study first. Two weeks from now, the Christmas break starts! Enough time to start the post!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Making two short films, both surreal and Lynch and Kubrick influenced. Then doing two short documentaries and then finally expected to do a paying job for a big corporate video. So I'm excited. :)

http://www.facebook.com/JustBreatheFilm

Like it! (or not)
When I have something real to show you (posters, stills, (teaser)trailer) I will create a seperate topic for this.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Today it's been a very important day to me. I've decided I want to be a filmmaker.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

I'm working on a handful of scripts. I'm writing Gotham: City of Scars (sequel to two of my other scripts, Streets of Gotham and Gotham Knights) and once finished that, I'll do Gotham: No Man's Land, part two of the same script (got too long to put into just one script). And once finished that I'm writing an original one:

PTSD (Working Title): A paranoid man returning from war tries to adjust to civilian life in New York City. He struggles and eventually turns to vigilantism, waging a new war all by himself.

I'd really like to get into directing but I don't have the time (school takes most of it), money or people to help.

The Gotham Knight wrote:I'm working on a handful of scripts. I'm writing Gotham: City of Scars (sequel to two of my other scripts, Streets of Gotham and Gotham Knights) and once finished that, I'll do Gotham: No Man's Land, part two of the same script (got too long to put into just one script). And once finished that I'm writing an original one:

PTSD (Working Title): A paranoid man returning from war tries to adjust to civilian life in New York City. He struggles and eventually turns to vigilantism, waging a new war all by himself.

I'd really like to get into directing but I don't have the time (school takes most of it), money or people to help.
Very cool, what are you planning on doing with a series of Batman scripts?

About to start writing a script for an idea iI've been working on for a while...it's pretty short tho
Sigs???

BroskiSabor wrote:
The Gotham Knight wrote:I'm working on a handful of scripts. I'm writing Gotham: City of Scars (sequel to two of my other scripts, Streets of Gotham and Gotham Knights) and once finished that, I'll do Gotham: No Man's Land, part two of the same script (got too long to put into just one script). And once finished that I'm writing an original one:

Very cool, what are you planning on doing with a series of Batman scripts?
Well, in a dream situation I would like to use them as the scripts (tinkered with, of course) in an actual Batman movie that I direct.

In reality, they'll probably sit on my hard drive and be forgotten.

The Gotham Knight wrote:In reality, they'll probably sit on my hard drive and be forgotten.
This is the case for a lot of screenplays that are written by members on this board. 'If you don't produce them yourself, they will never be produced'. If you have a screenplay that you can not produce (big budget required) and fear that it will never be produced, you can always use this site as an audience for the screenplay.

Finishing a writing job for some guy.
Do you... like pineapple?