R-E movie (called J-Talk)

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

I had an assessment in my religious education class.
it was to make a movie, seeing about if people believe in god.
this has a documentary feel to it.
the parts with a blond head kid is a comic relief and is probably only funny to people in my class.
i'll upload a link later since i'm having trouble converting PRPROJ to AVI

Screen is way to small. You can't even tell what going on. The "opening titles" are waaaay to long. And I hate religion class. But that last part has nothing to do with you.

CrazyEight wrote:Screen is way to small. You can't even tell what going on. The "opening titles" are waaaay to long. And I hate religion class. But that last part has nothing to do with you.
i couldn't scale up the screen without very bad quality and the was a minimum of 4:30 minuets

I wouldn't use Pendulum for opening music. You are making a documentairy about god. Drum 'n Bass is pretty much a no go. I would advise something like Radiohead instead.

I'm not sure what the assignment was, but I am not interested in this. I would try to bend the subject a little bit. Instead of 'do you believe in god', something like 'when was the last time you prayed to god, and why?'. Or when you come across non-believers you could ask the question 'did you ever doubt about the excistence of god?'. Your docu is way too standard.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

it was still the best in our class (that's probally says something about our class :shock: )