Script Swaps!

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Forum Pro
I'm a writer based in Chicago and I'm currently working on some scripts. I have a couple shorts done that I would like some feedback on.

So if anyone else is a writer and is working on something and is looking for feedback, let's swap scripts and give each other feedback. We could probably go on Zoom or something to talk face to face as I think having a conversation about notes is always better than just giving someone notes.

If this interests you, let me know.

i'd probably be interested in taking you up on this. i'm working on a second draft of a longer short right now that i'm hoping to have done early this week. i can PM you soon and we can talk about swapping something

offer goes for anyone else who needs feedback - there's literally nothing better for me to do haha

Forum Pro
Michaelf2225 wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 12:26 pm
i'd probably be interested in taking you up on this. i'm working on a second draft of a longer short right now that i'm hoping to have done early this week. i can PM you soon and we can talk about swapping something

offer goes for anyone else who needs feedback - there's literally nothing better for me to do haha
Ill send you a PM.

And this is for everyone, let's get a digital writer's group going.

Joshua Strong wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 2:39 am
Michaelf2225 wrote:

Ill send you a PM.

I’d be interested in swapping if others are still looking for feedback.

Forum Pro
StuFish wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 4:03 pm
Joshua Strong wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 2:39 am
Michaelf2225 wrote:

Ill send you a PM.

I’d be interested in swapping if others are still looking for feedback.
I always am, I’ll DM you.

Hi, just seeing if anyone has anything want to swap on here.