Favorite Nolan film SCORE

David Julyan, Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard, and Ludwig Göransson

What's your favorite Nolan film score? (max of 2 options)

Following
No votes
Memento
3%
Insomnia
No votes
Batman Begins
11%
The Prestige
1%
The Dark Knight
15%
Inception
47%
The Dark Knight Rises
23%

Total votes: 73

The Dark Knight

TDK & INCEPTION are necknneck so far.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Might have to be TDK. So many different elements and melodies and it's just, amazing.

Although it is the shortest and probably the simplest, I also heavily enjoy Following.

Memento is my fav but if I had to be honest it would be 50/50 with Inception and The Dark Knight. The best song in a film was "Time" from Inception, such a stunning track and left an impression on me staright away from the clip I heared on Amazon before I saw the film. It's used perfectly in the film as well with "The Dark Knight" a close second.

Oops :? I meant to vote for TDK.

Inception is my favorite Nolan film, but I feel that the variety of musical themes in TDK were appropriate for that film. I feel that Inception need a bit more variety in terms of score compared to TDK.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I'd have to go with Inception and The Dark Knight. The Jokers theme is simply amazing.

Inception and the dark knight obviously

The Dark Knight. That's one of the best scores... ever.

Memento's seemed almost lacking, imo. And The Prestige's score never even stood out to me.

Batman Begins and Inception for me. And poor Insomnia, it has gotten no love at all! lol

jcvargas09 wrote:Batman Begins and Inception for me. And poor Insomnia, it has gotten no love at all! lol

Insomnia score needs more love :D
I absolutely love this piece of that score-one of the most beautiful things Ive ever heard