Hans Zimmer 2017 Tour

David Julyan, Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard, and Ludwig Göransson
I see that he played the Wonder Woman theme somewhere last week, just after Man of Steel. So that'll be fun.

Also here is an upload from Coachella last night, where he played "Dream is Collapsing" and "Mombasa":

Two more vids from Coachella last sunday. He's playing there tomorrow as well according to his website, I have no idea if they'll stream it live.

I went to the Auckland concert, was really amazing experience. Hans seems like a lovely guy.

I was there as well and I was in the third row, and the bass really rattle against the chairs just from the warm up music. But I agree; he was absolutely incredible! He'll be forgiven though for mispronouncing Brisbane as "Bris-Bane" instead of "Bris-Bin".

Just got back home after a weekend in Oslo with the Zimmer concert yesterday. I've been to a ton of concerts and festivals in my life, but this is without doubt the greatest musical experience I've ever had. If you ever get the chance to see them live, please do it.

Hans plays Video Killed The Radio Star along with Trevor Horn. Unfortunately, Big Zim isn't as good a rapper as he is composer

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV5Ce22FKgk/
Watch the finale of our European tour LIVE from Milan tomorrow night only on our Instagram account #HansZimmerLive
@jazzshifu throughout the evening from 2000 CET

Update on DVD/Blu-ray: The Hans Zimmer Live Facebook page just confirmed that the Prague concert from 2016 will be released on DVD/Blu-ray November 3

A nice little doco on Zimmer's 2017 tour...

Edit: Interestingly, Hans admits that he rips his scores from YouTube because he doesn't keep copies of them :lol: