Hans Zimmer Revealed - The documentary

David Julyan, Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard, and Ludwig Göransson

I'll watch it later when i have time to watch a 40 min+ video.

I've just watched it. Really good.

Ace
Oscar-Winning Composer Hans Zimmer to be Celebrated With BBC Documentary
https://variety.com/2022/artisans/globa ... 92513/amp/
The life and work of Hans Zimmer, the Oscar-winning composer of “The Lion King” and “Dune: Part One,” will be celebrated in BBC Two documentary “Hans Zimmer – Hollywood Rebel.”

The 60-minute film looks back at Zimmer’s 40-year journey from post-war Germany to Hollywood royalty. It will seek to reveal the musical secrets of Zimmer over a career that includes scores for films “Rain Man,” “Pirates of The Caribbean,” “Gladiator,” “No Time To Die,” “The Dark Knight,” “Batman Begins” and “The Thin Red Line” plus the music he created for BBC Studios Natural History films, including “Planet Earth II,” “Blue Planet II” and “Frozen Planet II.”

The film also features interviews with Ron Howard, Denis Villeneuve, Christopher Nolan, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Barry Levinson, James L. Brooks, Gore Verbinski, Steve McQueen, Stephen Frears and Tim Bevan.

Zimmer said: “I’m honored to be sharing this insight into my career and life with the BBC audience. My hope is that this documentary inspires and emboldens you to unapologetically pursue your passions and find a deeper understanding for my scores and above all, music.”

It airs on BBC Two on Oct. 16.