Release dates of Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Anyone know any place where all the release dates of Inception are available? (except IMDb)

I heard somewhere Inception was gonna release in India in November :cry:

Hope its not true... Why can't WB have a worldwide release date :x

beacause the world doesn't exist outside the home country of the big companies

Luckily Inception will be released on July 22th here, so it's only 1 week after the US premiere :) If anyone's interested, the Hungarian title is Eredet :D

DHOPW42 wrote:Luckily Inception will be released on July 22th here, so it's only 1 week after the US premiere :) If anyone's interested, the Hungarian title is Eredet :D
Is Eredet the Hungarian word for Inception?

akv1984 wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:Luckily Inception will be released on July 22th here, so it's only 1 week after the US premiere :) If anyone's interested, the Hungarian title is Eredet :D
Yeah, it means "the beginning" or "the origin of something", so it means the same.

I want to see a Hungarian Inception poster. :)

DHOPW42 wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
Yeah, it means "the beginning" or "the origin of something", so it means the same.
Cool! I don't understand why the French didn't use a French word that means the same thing. Instead they had to call it Incursion.

Here, it's called "El Origen", that means The Origin. I think that is what Inception means.

Smile wrote:Here, it's called "El Origen", that means The Origin. I think that is what Inception means.
Yeah. It's the same. Inception means the beginning.

AlexHaas wrote:I want to see a Hungarian Inception poster. :)
Me too, because there's only one Hungarian poster, and it says "INCEPTION", because they didn't want to work with Photoshop :D

The only difference is that the tagline is in Hungarian - Az agyad lesz a tetthely = Your mind is the scene of the crime :D