How does Saito know that Inception worked?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
He makes the call to clear the charges against Cobb aboard the plane....but he never had a conversation with Fischer, nor did he overhear him on the phone saying how he was going to split up his father's company

A.) He got the Leo death stare.
B.) I fully believe it's all a dream, so Cobb's mind is making happen what he desires to happen.

This is what happened,
Cobb and Saito were the last people to wake up, none of them knew if the Inception really happened.
When Coob wakes up, he looks at Aurthur and Ariadne, Aurthur gives him a wily smile, and in turn LEO GIVES SAITO HIS DEATH STARE (according to nelson)...

Moral of the story,
all's well that ends well

either nelson's number 2 or in any case - the ending is basically a montage anyway, a montage skipping any kind of conversations they would've probably had anyway while getting off the plane (because I highly doubt that they would avoid winking or whispering "we did it" (or any kind of signal of confirmation) just because they don't wanna blow their cover or raise suspision)

was it worth it?

Nelson wrote:B.) I fully believe it's all a dream, so Cobb's mind is making happen what he desires to happen.
Yeah, I've opened up to this a lot recently. I agree.

Mason wrote:
Nelson wrote:B.) I fully believe it's all a dream, so Cobb's mind is making happen what he desires to happen.
Yeah, I've opened up to this a lot recently. I agree.
Just now?

Mr. Caine wrote:
Mason wrote: Yeah, I've opened up to this a lot recently. I agree.
Just now?
Nah, not just now. Since that presentation video that was posted a few months back, I looked into it more.

If they all woke up and are alive in the plane, and Cobb got down to limbo to rescue Saito, it's pretty easily assumed it worked since it was established early-on if it didn't work, they'd very likely all be killed sooner or later.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:If they all woke up and are alive in the plane, and Cobb got down to limbo to rescue Saito, it's pretty easily assumed it worked since it was established early-on if it didn't work, they'd very likely all be killed sooner or later.

-Vader

Cobb saving Saito from limbo is not connected to them planting an idea in Fischer's head...if they had failed to implant the idea, they still were going to get out of the dream. So how does Saito know?

the fact that cobb came back and got saito out of limbo is more than enough to justify saito making the call.
@sammyjankis88