Seventeen Ways of Criticizing Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

you guys should actually read this stuff, it's enragingly hilarious
he starts off with the otherwise legit complaint about exposition and wanders off calling Nolan annoyingly literal, an explosion-whore or basically - a chimpanzee bending over a typewriter

I just wonder how someone who knows so much about movies fail so much.

prince0gotham wrote:you guys should actually read this stuff, it's enragingly hilarious
Yes. Yes it is.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I'm gonna get bashed here but SOME of his points are valid.

prince0gotham wrote:you guys should actually read this stuff, it's enragingly hilarious
he starts off with the otherwise legit complaint about exposition and wanders off calling Nolan annoyingly literal, an explosion-whore or basically - a chimpanzee bending over a typewriter

I just wonder how someone who knows so much about movies fail so much.
"explosion-whore" :leoface:

What an insane article. Some things are note worthy and are noticeable flaws (of which won't annoy/bother everyone), but he comes across as another hater, injecting his time in an article such as this.

Done. Moving on.

most of the 'note-worthy' things (which I noticed too) are completely out of context and instead of mentioned in a 'this is a problem i have with it' tone, they're SCREAMING in a way saying Inception is the lowest form of art

which makes even those 'note-worthy' points lose any kind of weight

prince0gotham wrote:most of the 'note-worthy' things (which I noticed too) are completely out of context and instead of mentioned in a 'this is a problem i have with it' tone, they're SCREAMING in a way saying Inception is the lowest form of art

which makes even those 'note-worthy' points lose any kind of weight
"Note worthy" was an incorrect term.