What would you change?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
BlairCo wrote:The Tagline didn't make sense. Your Mind is the Scene of the Crime. There was no crime in the movie at all.
well, they broke into his mind and tried to implant an idea that would've ruined his economic empire. If they destroy his life like that it could be a crime beyond the break-in.

Batfan175 wrote:
BlairCo wrote:The Tagline didn't make sense. Your Mind is the Scene of the Crime. There was no crime in the movie at all.
well, they broke into his mind and tried to implant an idea that would've ruined his economic empire. If they destroy his life like that it could be a crime beyond the break-in.
The tagline makes the film sound like a serial killer film in which they use the victim's mind to re-run their memory.

I would show a scene where Cobb tells the lady in the plane that after a certain time, to wake them up or something. I want to know how they got out of the whole dream if they still had a week in the first level.

Baconboy wrote:I would show a scene where Cobb tells the lady in the plane that after a certain time, to wake them up or something. I want to know how they got out of the whole dream if they still had a week in the first level.
Why couldn't they have hung around for a week? The projections only started shooting when they did, if Fischer's mind is at peace and they lay low and don't do anything, there's no reason why they wouldn't be safe.

-Vader

I think what would have been cooler is if the beginning is them on the plane and for the rest of the film, it's all set in Fischer's mind. The characters would develop over time in the movie.

Ariadne's name. Seriously? You couldn't just do 'Anne' or something? Hell, if you want something more exotic, just 'Anya'.

I also think they could have changed the context of the rotating hallway scene. It was awesome, but the circumstances under which it happened...don't make sense. Since they explain that the sedative doesn't affect the feeling of falling and tipping, Yusef flipping over five times in the damn truck should have woken them up then.

SilverHeart wrote:Ariadne's name. Seriously? You couldn't just do 'Anne' or something? Hell, if you want something more exotic, just 'Anya'.
The name is in reference to Ariadne, who helped Theseus navigate the labyrinth of the Minotaur. She gave him a ball of thread, allowing him to retrace his path.

Vader182 wrote: Why couldn't they have hung around for a week? The projections only started shooting when they did, if Fischer's mind is at peace and they lay low and don't do anything, there's no reason why they wouldn't be safe.

-Vader
I'm pretty sure they did wait around for a week. While they were waiting, Cobb was looking for Saito for who knows how many years in Limbo.

Marion Cottilard goes topless. Thats it
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:Marion Cottilard goes topless. Thats it
No need for nudity in a film such as Inception. She's already been fully frontal nude in other films, so go watch those if you need a quick jerking session.