Retards Watching Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
steveportee wrote:Adam Sandler is a terrible actor, and a below average human being.
He's a human being?

Fernando wrote:
steveportee wrote:Adam Sandler is a terrible actor, and a below average human being.
He's a human being?
According to wikipedia, he is.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. His past few movies are beyond terrible and its just him trying to milk as much money as he can from a dumb audience
"When art imitates life"

Adam Sandler and his films look great...

What's the point of this thread again?
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:What's the point of this thread again?
Retards, apparently.

I love Inception, a buddy of mine who is really just an action/horror movie type of guy said it gave him a headache. :lol:

I love all movie genres and Hulk Hogan is one of my favorite actors, he's right up their with Tom Hanks and Harrison Ford IMO.

I can watch a silly movie, with explosions and monsters every minute (Wrath of the Titans) then a few days later watch an Iranian drama about divorce and heartache (A Separation). So the Adam Sandler snubs seem a little snobbish to me.

Ant-LOX wrote:
I love all movie genres and Hulk Hogan is one of my favorite actors, he's right up their with Tom Hanks and Harrison Ford IMO.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Ant-LOX wrote:I love Inception, a buddy of mine who is really just an action/horror movie type of guy said it gave him a headache. :lol:

I can watch a silly movie, with explosions and monsters every minute (Wrath of the Titans) then a few days later watch an Iranian drama about divorce and heartache (A Separation). So the Adam Sandler snubs seem a little snobbish to me.
...wut

Ant-LOX wrote: I love all movie genres and Hulk Hogan is one of my favorite actors, he's right up their with Tom Hanks and Harrison Ford IMO.
lol, this member has potential.