The Dreams Thread

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Since Inception is about dreams I thought that it would be cool to have a dreams thread. It's also a fun thing to do while we wait for the film. What do you dream about? Are your dreams weird? Disturbing?

One of my most disturbing dreams was that the aliens came to earth and made the aliens their slaves. Then last night I had a funny light hearted dream in which someone thought that a cuff link was a pin to a grenade.

BatMotor wrote:If you look to my ShortFilm,you know what i dream :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QdtF8pCd0M
Cool topic by the way. :thumbup:
Thanks! And it's too late to edit now but the aliens came to earth and made the humans their slaves. good job on the short film!

I recurrently have dreams involving car failure or an out of control car I'm driving. Real Freudian stuff.

Mine are usually the common ones like being back in school, or if it's a nightmare having my teeth fall out.

I had a pretty intense dream about a month ago that I wrote down in detail. I hope to make it into a film someday!

The_Maestro wrote:
I had a pretty intense dream about a month ago that I wrote down in detail. I hope to make it into a film someday!
I have quite a few screenplay ideas that have come from dreams I have had.
Eternalist wrote:I recurrently have dreams involving car failure or an out of control car I'm driving. Real Freudian stuff.
That's weird. Has your car been running good lately? Or maybe it's a metaphor for something else that's not running smooth in your life.

There is actually one recurring dream that I have had for years and years (as far back as I can remember). It always involves me losing all of my teeth. At first, they start to become loose, one by one, and start falling out. As they fall out they become crushed into powder in my mouth. It sounds idiotic, but it is actually quite frightening. Probably because, of all the dreams I've had, it is the most realistic.

Freaky stuff!!

filmfanatic wrote:There is actually one recurring dream that I have had for years and years (as far back as I can remember). It always involves me losing all of my teeth. At first, they start to become loose, one by one, and start falling out. As they fall out they become crushed into powder in my mouth. It sounds idiotic, but it is actually quite frightening. Probably because, of all the dreams I've had, it is the most realistic.

Freaky stuff!!
Whoa! That is freaky! Another poster said that they have a nightmare of their teeth falling out too.
This could be like a cool horror film. Like there's this disease where people's teeth fall out and become powder and like weird stuff happens. I don't know. It's going to take time to develop.

filmfanatic wrote:There is actually one recurring dream that I have had for years and years (as far back as I can remember). It always involves me losing all of my teeth. At first, they start to become loose, one by one, and start falling out. As they fall out they become crushed into powder in my mouth. It sounds idiotic, but it is actually quite frightening. Probably because, of all the dreams I've had, it is the most realistic.

Freaky stuff!!
Apparently this dream is pretty common

http://www.dreammoods.com/cgibin/teethd ... teethintro

Weird!