Footage of Nolan directing DiCaprio&Page

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

Re-shoots possibly? If these are new...

apw
I'm pretty sure it's footage from last but year just uploaded now.

Cool video.

TeddyBlass wrote:Re-shoots possibly? If these are new...
Nolan once said something about how his shooting ratio is so big (like 400 to 1 I think) that he has no need to ever do re-shoots. Something like that was said in one of these threads. I'll look for it.

EDIT: It was in this thread.
http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... f=30&t=505

And it's 200 to 1 for TDK. But yeah, since he has so many hours of extra footage, he has never had to do a re-shoot. I love the way he works! Anyway, your post reminded me of that!

And it's 200 to 1 for TDK. But yeah, since he has so many hours of extra footage, he has never had to do a re-shoot.
And probably why everything was out of focus in TDK... ;)

No, definitely not a reshoot; it's from from last year - but it was uploaded this week on YouTube

TeddyBlass wrote:
And it's 200 to 1 for TDK. But yeah, since he has so many hours of extra footage, he has never had to do a re-shoot.
I've heard that those IMAX cameras are tricky to get in focus. Ask Walley. ;)

AlexHaas wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:
I've heard that those IMAX cameras are tricky to get in focus. Ask Walley. ;)
Yeah. That's true. Once the IMAX camera technology becomes more sophisticated, I'm sure that soon it will be easier to control the cameras.

TeddyBlass wrote:Re-shoots possibly? If these are new...
LOL! Are you serious?! This is so old! They have pics from this shoot, you know. Re-shoots? Are you a Nolan fan or just some layman? Nolan never does re-shoots. Re-shoots are for hacks.