ShoWest this week

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
apw
I speculated on another topic that the new trailer might premiere there.

Christopher Nolan is going to be there according to Latino Review. So chances are they might show some new Inception footage or a trailer. We will almost definitely get lots of new interviews and quotes from Nolan about Inception (as we did when Nolan was there ShoWest for TDK). I'm sure he will asked about Batman 3 and Superman.

Warner's presentation is on Thursday.

In the same thread I mentioned that we should have a thread in which we can post all the interviews and blog posts. I guess this will be the thread! Can't wait to read all that stuff!

How does one get passes to get into these things? Do you pretty much just need to know a friend of a friend?

apw
You can pay for passes. I'm not sure if they check your credentials or they just take your money and give you a pass

He'll be bombarded with questions about B3 and Superman. I doubt they'll ask him anything related to Inception.

apw wrote:I speculated on another topic that the new trailer might premiere there.

Christopher Nolan is going to be there according to Latino Review. So chances are they might show some new Inception footage or a trailer. We will almost definitely get lots of new interviews and quotes from Nolan about Inception (as we did when Nolan was there ShoWest for TDK). I'm sure he will asked about Batman 3 and Superman.

Where does latino review say this? You have absolutely no source. Or link.

apw wrote:You can pay for passes. I'm not sure if they check your credentials or they just take your money and give you a pass
Oh. Okay then. Next year, I'll see if I can go!
GamingFreak wrote:He'll be bombarded with questions about B3 and Superman. I doubt they'll ask him anything related to Inception.
Oh dear god! I hope that doesn't happen, but it will. Sadly.

peteagassi wrote:
apw wrote:I speculated on another topic that the new trailer might premiere there.

At least he is telling us his source unlike you who just says things and don't even bother to mention the source.

peteagassi wrote:

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/showes ... sters-9449
Latino Review wrote:Check back all this week for my ShoWest updates and interviews with guys like Christopher Nolan, Robert Downey Jr. Zack Galifianakis, Todd Philllips, Zack Snyder and those Sex and the City chicks.

apw
peteagassi wrote:

Err. On their website. Did you actually bother to look? Don't be lazy and search for it yourself perhaps.
akv1984 wrote:
At least he is telling us his source unlike you who just says things and don't even bother to mention the source.
It's because his 'source' is actually just Empire Magazine. :lol:

And thank you redfirebird for providing the link.

Check back for interviews with guys like Chris Nolan! LIKE is the key word. There is no source saying that Nolan will be there with Inception, just some nerd spouting off about someone like NOlan being there. To me, this is just nerd joygasm for an event and hoping for the best. Nolan and Inception will NOT be there.