"The Best And Most Unique Science Fiction Movie Ever Made"

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
There has been a screening for executives for Inception at Warner Bros. One of my friends was one of the suits that screened it. his words: "The most unique and best sci-fi movie he's ever seen. Not even Blade Runner measures up. " That's all he said. He works for WB, so said he couldn't divulge. He said the movie looked perfect and it was a rough cut.

apw
So how does this differ from the fake information you knowingly have posted before?
Last edited by apw on March 7th, 2010, 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

apw wrote:So how does this differ from the fake information you have posted before?
Fake information? Like the plot I posted months ago about dream invasion and corporate espionage? Yeah, that was so fake, wasn't it?

apw
Please explain the amount of other fake posted you've posted before that wasn't true or never happened?

You claimed just recently that there would be a featurette on Yahoo!. I know you were lying straight away and guess what? It never appeared.

You've just an attention seeker and not be trusted, in my opinion.

just ignore him

every1 who is sick of this guy
add him as a foe not a friend.
then his comments will not show up. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :D :D :D

Well, whether he speaks the truth or not, let's hope he is right. :D

You and everyone else with a "friend" working for WB.

Let's be fair to Pete on this one - he did know some of the plot details of Inception before they became public. That's true.

Whether *this* is true, well...I imagine we'll find out soon enough since news of a screening will leak pretty fast if it really happened. In other words, if nothing else comes out regarding a screening then it is safe to assume he's just trolling for attention. Again.