Chris Nolan in Empire Magazine

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

Thanks for the info :thumbup:

how spoiler heavy is it because i haven't read any spoilers

i've read the spoilers some while ago,but i don't care,
the movie will still suprise me i think.

So this Empire preview is in their February issue? Why hasn't someone posted scans on here yet?! :P

I wonder if Empire will ever post it on their website? I hope so.

apw
The preview isn't all that long. Half a page. Most of the quotes are posted in the link above. The rest of the article is just filler and there aren't any new pictures. I just read it in the shop. Not worth paying for a copy.

apw wrote:The preview isn't all that long. Half a page. Most of the quotes are posted in the link above. The rest of the article is just filler and there aren't any new pictures. I just read it in the shop. Not worth paying for a copy.
The Maestro claimed in the non-spoiler section that Nolan was quoted in this February Empire interview as saying that he'd wanted to make the movie since he was 16. Can you confirm that?

The issue with the article about Nolan coming up with the idea of Inception at 16 had Matt Damon in Green Zone on the cover. It was the "February" issue but was actually two issues previous to the one currently available. Very confusing!

The current issue (April) has Back To The Future on the cover and has the SLIGHTLY more in-depth article mentioned in this thread along with the first production still.