Is this true?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Here is a great example of why you should never trust IMDB. They have messed so many times and are totally brainless.

"If you're any kind of fan of Joss Whedon, you know that there's been a lot of buzz about who he might cast as the lead in his upcoming "Wonder Woman" adaptation.

Well, website JoBlo.com added to the frenzy this week when it posted an article saying that Whedon had decided on Kate Beckinsale. News sites everywhere were reporting on Bekinsale's attachment to the film. While most wouldn't go so far as to say that she has taken the role, even "reputable" sites couldn't help but be pulled in - IMDB reported that Beckinsale is "in negotiations with Whedon"" and that "Whedon is 'very happy' with her," citing JoBlo as the source!

The thing is - if you read all the way to the end of the article it says: "Whedon, who was so impressed with JoBlo, said that he would even take part in the site's annual April Fool's Day gag this year, which was a nice thing of him to do, especially since that's what you've been reading this entire article. That's right, every word is untrue, folks...gotta love the Internet!"

Nice job, JoBlo!"

http://www.filmfodder.com/scifi/archive ... joke.shtml

talli wrote:evan rachel woods is pretty horrific too

should have went with blunt or carey mulligan
:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

The Wrestler?

IMDb added the names from the April Fools joke. I wouldn't trust them.

chee wrote:IMDb added the names from the April Fools joke. I wouldn't trust them.

Everyone also said not to trust them when they put Lukas Haas on the cast list...

Nah, I think this entire rumor is bull, its completely unsubstantiated and anyone with an IMDBpro account could've written it. Page was rumored to be a part of this long before any of the other castings were announced. Besides I discounted the whole thing the minute I read Emma Roberts name included in there. Just sounds like a ERW fangurl trying to connect her to the project somehow...lol.

Eternalist wrote:There hasn't been any news report or confirmation of that outside iMDB, which leads me to conclude that it's most likely not true.

It really doesn't make much sense either. Look at the sheer amount of talent that's attached themselves to Inception. Most of them have been nominated and some have even won Oscars. Evan Rachel Wood would be a fool if she passed up this kind of opportunity.

Anyways, I'm glad Ariadne's role went to Page. I'm more excited to see her in the role.

sometimes actors have scheduling conflicts and cant do anything but decline

George wrote:
talli wrote:evan rachel woods is pretty horrific too

should have went with blunt or carey mulligan
:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

The Wrestler?

i thought her performance was obnoxious...over the top crying, she hit every cliche mark....darren's writing saved her character

apw
George wrote:
chee wrote:IMDb added the names from the April Fools joke. I wouldn't trust them.

Everyone also said not to trust them when they put Lukas Haas on the cast list...
Everyone did? I think a lot people saw that he was friends with Leo and thought he had probably got his friend cast.

talli wrote:
Eternalist wrote:There hasn't been any news report or confirmation of that outside iMDB, which leads me to conclude that it's most likely not true.

It really doesn't make much sense either. Look at the sheer amount of talent that's attached themselves to Inception. Most of them have been nominated and some have even won Oscars. Evan Rachel Wood would be a fool if she passed up this kind of opportunity.

Anyways, I'm glad Ariadne's role went to Page. I'm more excited to see her in the role.

sometimes actors have scheduling conflicts and cant do anything but decline
True.

Who cares. The movie is almos finished and nono of them is on it.
And, I love Nolan's casting in every movie, but don't forget that he hired Katie Holmes for BB. So, sometimes genius can mistake.