Is this true?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Robin wrote:On-topic: I think i read somewhere that Evan Rachel Wood turned down Inception and other roles because she was doing some theater stuff (spider-man), but when it was cancelled (pushed back or something) her management desperately tried to get back the gigs she had turned down without any luck.

I couldn't find the article - sorry.
It's all right.
I really want to see Evan Rachel Wood in a Nolan movie!

akv1984 wrote:
talli wrote:It took heath a couple years to get good.

Kristin stewart is doing some respectable character work in her next couple of projects
In my opinion, I always thought that Heath was good.

heath was just average up until lords of dogtown and brothers grimm

The only movies I've seen Heath in other than The Dark Knight are A Knight's Tale and The Brothers Grimm. But I agree that he was more or less average until much later in his tragically short career where he showed glimpses of greatness.

As for Evan Rachel Wood, I've only seen her in The Wrestler which I thought she was good in, but I haven't seen anything that demonstrates that she would be more capable than Page.

Have you guys forgot about Monster's Ball and The Patriot? Heath gives good performances in them.

I hate how he dies in almost every single movie he's in. :(

akv1984 wrote:Have you guys forgot about Monster's Ball and The Patriot? Heath gives good performances in them.

forgot about monster's ball

patriot, he was average....i can see channing tatum putting in the same quality of performance

If Channing Tatum can make the same "quality" performance, then it's not average, it's garbage.
@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote:If Channing Tatum can make the same "quality" performance, then it's not average, it's garbage.
I agree with this statement.
Sure Heath wasn't the best actor of all time, but he always gave a good performance in my opinion.

Robin wrote:If Channing Tatum can make the same "quality" performance, then it's not average, it's garbage.

have you seen Channing in A Guide to Recognizing your Saints with Robert Down Jr?

he was pretty good in Public Enemies, for the short amount of screen time he had.

Was pretty good in Stop Loss.

talli wrote:

have you seen Channing in A Guide to Recognizing your Saints with Robert Down Jr?

he was pretty good in Public Enemies, for the short amount of screen time he had.

Was pretty good in Stop Loss.

i'm not saying he's amazing, but you guys are definitely overexaggerating in calling him horrible.