Is this true?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
they're young....they should get a break

they might end up really good one day....a lot of what you learn is on the job....they might have the talent for it, but they just dont realize how your supposed to act, cause they were either pointed in the wrong direction, or havent been given any direction at all.

talli wrote:they're young....they should get a break

they might end up really good one day....a lot of what you learn is on the job....they might have the talent for it, but they just dont realize how your supposed to act, cause they were either pointed in the wrong direction, or havent been given any direction at all.
Channing has been in well over 17 movies. Megan has been in a few, but she was on a TV show for 120+ episodes and has done several TV shows.
I don't know. Maybe they will one day, but seeing how much work they have done up until now, they have not shown any signs of improving.

akv1984 wrote:
Grobyc wrote:Channing Tatum is even worse than Cera. No, he actually might be the worst actor I've ever seen.
Channing Tatum is the worst actor ever and Megan fox is the worst actress ever.
I'd take Megan Fox over Kristen Stewart any day of the week.

She's just dull, boring, her facial expressions are laughable and she has no personality whatsoever.

I don't know, maybe it's just me. :problem:

Grobyc wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
Grobyc wrote:Channing Tatum is even worse than Cera. No, he actually might be the worst actor I've ever seen.
Channing Tatum is the worst actor ever and Megan fox is the worst actress ever.
I'd take Megan Fox over Kristen Stewart any day of the week.

She's just dull, boring, her facial expressions are laughable and she has no personality whatsoever.

I don't know, maybe it's just me. :problem:
Agreed about Kirsten Stewart! The only role she was good in was in Speak.

talli wrote:they're young....they should get a break

The age not always can be an excuse. Think on Christian Bale in Empire of the sun. He was 13 years old, not much experience...good directors always help, but you got it or not. he born talented.

akv1984 wrote:Agreed about Kirsten Stewart! The only role she was good in was in Speak.
Adventureland ... Into the Wild ... Panic Room ...

It took heath a couple years to get good.

Kristin stewart is doing some respectable character work in her next couple of projects

George wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Agreed about Kirsten Stewart! The only role she was good in was in Speak.
Adventureland ... Into the Wild ... Panic Room ...

Are you saying she was good in these roles? She acted the same way in twilight and movies you've mentioned.

She's just THAT bad and I saw no improvement over the years.

:problem:

talli wrote:It took heath a couple years to get good.

Kristin stewart is doing some respectable character work in her next couple of projects
In my opinion, I always thought that Heath was good.

On-topic: I think i read somewhere that Evan Rachel Wood turned down Inception and other roles because she was doing some theater stuff (spider-man), but when it was cancelled (pushed back or something) her management desperately tried to get back the gigs she had turned down without any luck.

I couldn't find the article - sorry.
@sammyjankis88