Is this true?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
talli wrote: he was pretty good in Public Enemies, for the short amount of screen time he had.

Was pretty good in Stop Loss.

i'm not saying he's amazing, but you guys are definitely overexaggerating in calling him horrible.
He was shot dead after running in about thirty seconds in Public Enemies no real acting there.
Never saw Stop Loss couldn't tell you. But in the majority of acting he's done G.I. Joe he is a terrible actor.

Just saw another crazy trivia fact on IMDB.

Aishwarya Rai was considered to play Mal.
Some of these female actors have the craziest fans. It's mainly the ones who can't really act for some reason.

akv1984 wrote:Just saw another crazy trivia fact on IMDB.

Some of these female actors have the craziest fans. It's mainly the ones who can't really act for some reason.
Yeah, totally ridiculous. Don't they moderate such fan trivia?

GamingFreak wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Just saw another crazy trivia fact on IMDB.

Yeah, totally ridiculous. Don't they moderate such fan trivia?
I think they do, but they aren't very good at it. I know that they removed the trivia for Batman 3.

iMDB's site is enormous, it's not possible for moderators to get to everything. Just don't trust iMDB unless you can find another source corroborating certain trivia.